Founded in 1985 by brothers Demetrius and Terry Flenory, the Black Mafia Family was a drug trafficking organization based in Detroit.
The rise and fall of the Flenorys’ drug business is narrated in the STARZ Original “BMF”, a crime drama TV series produced by 50Cents and starring celebrities like Da ‘Vinchi, Michole Briana White, Snoop Dogg, Eminem and Demetrius Flenory Jr (son of the real Demetrius ‘Meech’ Flenory).
Jinglebell, who already worked on Season 1 in 2021, was reconfirmed as the Italian dubbing provider also for the second season, cooperating with other 5 Keywords Studios in a multilingual versioning project.
Dubbing the new season of “BMF” has been a big, exciting journey, and has required a large number of voice talents and a big organizational effort.
Let’s see the “BMF” Season 2 dubbing… in numbers!
• 10 episodes
• Almost 1 hour per episode
• More than 130 characters to cover
• More than 50 recording sessions for the Italian version
• More than 30 mixing sessions for the Italian version
• 2 ½ months of Italian dubbing production (from translation to the final mixing)
• 5 languages project (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Brazilian Portuguese)
In this new season we will see the evolution of the Flenory Brothers business, expanding its reach outside Detroit during the late ‘80s. So get comfy on your couch and enjoy “BMF” Seasons 1 & 2 on the new Amazon Prime Video’s Channel MGM+!